Code of Conduct
- The Code of Conduct is applicable to Directors and Senior Management of Man Group of Companies.
- This Code envisages that the Directors and senior Management must act within the bounds of the authority conferred upon them and with a duty to comply with the requirements of applicable law and within the Code of Conduct given below.
- The purpose of this Code is to enhance ethical standards and transparency in managing the affairs of the Man Group, to sustain the trust and confidence reposed by the shareholders of the Man Group.
- This Code shall come into force with effect from the 4th day of March, 2010.
- All the Directors and Senior Management shall be required to affirm compliance with this Code on an annual basis, within 30 days of close of every financial year to the Company Secretary.
Please click here to download the full version of Man Code of Conduct
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
- This policy is titled as the ‘MICL CSR Policy’ and it shall apply to all CSR initiatives and activities taken up by the company for the benefit of the society.
- The Vision of the said policy is to leverage the capacity and capital to equip and enable the social sector achieve the greatest impact on the lives of the poor in India.
- The Implementation of such CSR programmes shall be undertaken by MICL directly or through some trusts or otherwise as may be decided by the CSR Committee and the Board of Directors of the Company.
Please click here to view the scope of activities and to download the full version of “MICL CSR POLICY”.
Vigil Mechanism-Whistle Blower Policy
- The vigil mechanism called ‘Whistle Blower Policy’ has been formulated with a view to provide a mechanism for employees of the Man Group Companies to report to the management instances of unethical behavior, actual or suspected, fraud or violation of the company’s code of conduct or ethics policy.
- This Policy covers malpractices and events which have taken place / suspected to have taken place, misuse or abuse of authority, fraud or suspected fraud, violation of company rules, manipulations, negligence causing danger to public health and safety, misappropriation of monies, and other matters or activity on account of which the interest of the Company is affected and formally reported by whistle blowers concerning its employees.
Please click here to view the scope of this policy and to download the full version of “Whistle Blower Policy”.
Board diversity Policy
Please click here to view the scope of this policy and to download the full version of “Board diversity Policy”.
Policy on Material Subsidiaries
Please click here to view the scope of this policy and to download the full version of “Material Subsidiaries”.
Policy on materiality of Related Party Transactions
Please click hereto view the scope of this policy and to download the full version of “materiality of Related Party Transactions”.
Code of Practices and Procedures for Fair Disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information
Please click here to view the scope of this policy and to download the full version of “Fair Disclosure Policy”.